Singapore has very tight labor rules and payroll requirements. However, professionals with strong educational background and equipped with experience have gotten the skills to deal with the country requirement.
For payroll, Singapore has mandatory country’s rules which must be followed, and you need to ensure that you have followed all the rules and regulations. Due to the extensive labor rules, most of the companies are not able to have their own payroll profession.
Koh Management and Accounting Service are providing payroll service Singapore for the past thirty years and specialized in a lot of other professional services.
Our quality service and trust relationship with the client has enabled us to remain in this industry for the past 30 years. We also have a competitive advantage of internet-based software and experienced staff.
How may get benefited from our payroll service
- Payroll requires online software to calculate salaries, automatics statuary tax deduction, direct payment to employees, and regulatory authorities.
- Our online software allows entering the overtime advance deductions, sales commission, bonuses, and expenses claims.
- Calculate the end of service benefit by entering the starting date and ending date
- Our system follows the Singapore statuary requirement and labor act.
- Our system provides facility to electronically submission of files to The Central Provident Fund (CPF) and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- It also provides a facility to link expenses claim and leave deduction with payroll.
- It enabled you to check the list of employees and gross salaries and net salaries.
- Annual tax form preparation and submission also email softcopy of IR8A form to all employees before it submitted to IRAS.
- We will prepare your employees report concerning (IR8A, Appendix 8A, Appendix 8B, and IR8S)
What needs from you each payroll cycle?
Send us yours by email, any payroll increase/ decrease, new entries, and resigned employees number.