There is a nerve controlling the sensation in the face, and the trigeminal neuralgia is the consequences of the consistent squeezing of the vein on the nerve close to the cerebrum stem. Continuous changing in the vein results in the rubbing of the trigeminal nerve root. A trigeminal nerve consists of the three branches that are maxillary nerve, mandibular nerve, and the ophthalmic nerve.
There is pain occurs when a person suffers from trigeminal neuralgia. Pain might felt on any one side of the face and it stands for a few minutes and repeats itself every day. The activities that can activate the pain can be eating, brushing, shaving, talking and so forth. The treatment of these health issues is to consult the doctor and have the proper treatment and medications.
Nowadays online pharmacy easing the task of collecting the medicines and there are various online pharmacies from where you can have you’re prescribed as well as non-prescribed medicines at your doorsteps.
Here are a few home remedies that can help you in alleviating the pain.
- Rose Mary– Rose Mary can be the good option to pick when you want relief in the trigeminal neuralgia. Nervine properties in rose Mary helps in the cranial nerves including the trigeminal nerve. And the antioxidant properties of Rose Mary help in boosting the immune system which makes the healing process fast. You can have it in tea but pregnant women are advised not to have it.
- Ashwagandha Oil– Cancer prevention properties and pain-relieving properties of ashwagandha oil is something that you can have for trigeminal neuralgia also. Calming properties of it helps in relieving nerve pain, and also it helps in boosting the immune system.
- Compresses– Applying heat packs or the cold packs also works in pain, the pack help in alleviating the muscle hurt along these lines and relaxes the muscle which results in relieving pain.
- Relaxation Techniques– Music is the best way to reduce stress and tension and this is results calm the muscles. Tune your favorite music and relax your mind and muscles. Calming nerves by music is the best way that you can follow in your daily routine.
- Cayenne Pepper– The antioxidant properties of the cayenne pepper helps in relieving the pain and making heal faster. Blend the cayenne pepper with olive oil and apply on the affected area like the neck, face the moisturizing properties of the olive oil make the item slip deep into the skin. For trigeminal neuralgia, this home remedy works but those who are very touchy to the cayenne pepper should avoid it.
- Almond Milk– Almond is the rich source of vitamin B and it also contains vitamin B2.B3 in it helps in synthesis the hormones and function as an antioxidant. In trigeminal neuralgia, it is needed to have it daily.
Trigeminal neuralgia is not an inevitable disease but with few remedies, you can relieve pain. Proper treatment is needed and proper medication can help in making it go away forever.